We at Ketto is looking for a Corporate Fundraiser to lead the Development of Corporate Fundraising initiatives of Ketto.
Over-view of the Position:
The position is based at Andheri West, Mumbai. The Corporate Fundraising Head will work with the CEO and CTO to develop and manage relationship with Corporates, Schools, Colleges and Events.
Roles & Responsibilities
The position will be responsible to:
A. Strategic Support:
- Analyze, implement and monitor new growth potentials by introducing new fundraising channels, up scaling existing activities and introducing innovative activities for fundraising.
- Proactively network and collaborate with wide range of stakeholders with key focus on corporate entities, partner NGO’s and communities to build relevant partnership and enhance opportunities.
- Develop partnerships and strategic engagements with corporate entities across different parts of the country and sectors including CSR Funding, Co-branding, payroll giving etc.
B. Fundraising and Business Development:
- Lead generation by pitching new companies to secure long term corporate partnership by generating innovative proposals and integrating fundraising and awareness-raising packages.
- To manage, expand and develop existing sponsorship and commercial partnerships and to initiate new and lucrative contracts with industry to actively increase levels of corporate income and effectively achieve set targets by the management.
- Identify new sources of support through networking, pitches and social media, and build relationships with new businesses and other sources.
- Support Companies in fundraising ideas, providing help with branding, as well as encouraging them to participate in events.
- Be innovative in ideas for new and perhaps unusual ways of raising funds and acquiring sponsorship deals, following these through to completion.
C. Corporate Outreach
- Work with the CEO in order to represent Ketto Activities with Corporate Donors.
- Reach out to potential companies and ensure adequate follow-ups.
- Develop project proposals, concept notes etc.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute fundraising events.
D. Client Servicing:
- Manage relationship with current and new corporate partners.
- Gain appreciation of partner’s reporting needs on a continuing basis and ensure timely reporting and due diligence as per their expectations.
- Manage updation of the internal management system and ensure that all prospective and current corporate partner details are accurately recorded in the database.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of fundraising activities and achievements related to agreed targets and cost/income ratio.
- Liaise with Monitoring & Evaluation team and third party impact evaluation agencies to ensure smooth evaluation of the program.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduate /Post graduate in business management, social sciences or development studies.
- 4-6 years of professional experience in fundraising from Corporates, business development, writing proposals, grant applications preferably in an NGO.
- Hands on experience of the broad selling process to Corporates, high net worth individuals (HNIs) or Key Account is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience at networking, negotiation and selling skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- Excellent inter-personal skills & ability to work with people from varied backgrounds & levels.
- Strong communications skills and proficient in written English.
How to Apply
Email CV along with current and expected ctc to firstname.lastname@example.org