Ketto is known for making a social impact on society and in the lives of people who are in dire need of finance during stressful times. Ketto strives to make a social impact with its Social Impact Plan
From raising funds for the welfare of society to raising funds for individuals during the COVID-19 pandemic, Ketto has helped several people across the country. Ketto acts as the bridge that fills the gap between the needy and the contributor.
What is our vision?
India’s healthcare system is highly scattered, and with a population of 136.64 crores, it is difficult to make every end meet during times of stress. Our vision is to:
- Provide better healthcare facilities
- Provide amenities and equipment to the needy
- Make sure every person has access to better healthcare facilities
- Ensure happiness all around
What is our aim?
As a philanthropist organization, we aim to serve society in the best possible way through Social Impact Plan. We strive to bring a change to the world and make it a better place to live in. We aim to:
- Provide social, economic, and cultural empowerment of women and children
- Voice the anxieties and agonies of the needy and unprivileged
- Bring people together
- Save every life and give our best
What do we do?
Madhvi was scrolling through her Instagram feed and found a post in which a little girl was playing with her dad, and suddenly she fell unconscious. The little girl was called Meghna, and her smile evaporated in the next slides, where she was seen sleeping on the hospital bed with several pieces of equipment connected to her hands, legs, and head. Little Meghna was diagnosed with cancer, and Madhvi couldn’t hold back her tears at the poor girl’s sight and was determined to save her. Fortunately, she could donate a sum of INR 10,000 and visited little Meghna in the hospital.
Miracles and hospitals have a strong relation, and Meghna had passed the greatest exam of her life with flying colours and was out of danger. Madhvi was happy to hear this great news and celebrated with a tub of ice cream. While Meghna and her dad celebrated at the hospital, Madhvi was in some other part of the country staring at Meghna’s beautiful smile. Ketto’s team has been smiling since 2012 at every life saved. We are not doctors, but we play a minor role in making miracles a reality in this modern world.
How are we creating an impact?
Ketto strives to make a social impact with Social Impact Plan to make the world a better place to live in. Under our initiative, we have taken several steps to combat the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Fees for coronavirus-related campaigns have been eliminated. All coronavirus patients can use the online crowdsourcing program for free.
- The patient’s image is hidden, to maintain the privacy of the person.
- Ketto is assisting people in raising donations to raise awareness and offer emergency supplies.
- We work with non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and food banks. Similarly, we are assisting various non-governmental organizations in raising cash to combat the Coronavirus pandemic. In partnership with our partners and with the support of our social media network, we are actively spreading greater awareness about the virus.
- The warriors fighting at the frontline have been given facilities to make their battle with the deadly virus a little smoother.
What will we do under our Social Impact Plan?
Every two minutes, a child dies due to a lack of financial resources. We’re on a journey through the Social Impact Plan to make healthcare available for all.
The benefits of our Social Impact Plan are:
- Every donation, no matter how small, has an impact
- Be a part of an amazing organization that makes a difference in people’s lives every month
- You’ll get updates about your contribution regularly
- Your donations will be used to cover your medical expenses
How does our Social Impact Plan work?
- Your monthly donation will be successfully connected to a patient in desperate need of better treatment.
- The entire donation goes to the patients. Every month, we’ll make sure that every donation reaches the patient directly and safely.
- You will receive monthly updates regarding the effects of your donation and the life you have saved.
Many initiatives are in desperate need of funding. Your monthly contribution will be forwarded to a hospital for one of these campaigns to support the treatment and care of a child.
Our message to the community
We are doing our part, and we welcome you with extended arms to assist us in our Social Impact Plan and make our vision a reality. To join hands together in this mission, you can check our Social Impact Plan details and follow proper guidelines to maintain a healthy life through the Heathnest App.
- How Crowdfunding can serve as a viable option to help cancer patients? - September 27, 2022
- Why Crowdfunding is a Better Option Than Medical Insurance for Medical Emergencies? - September 26, 2022
- Do I Have To Pay Taxes On Crowdfunding Donations In India? - September 19, 2022